Fermatix and its affiliates ("Fermatix" or "we" or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.fermatix.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through email or any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, subject to provisions of state and federal law. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website, subject to provisions of state and federal law. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information, subject to provisions of state and federal law. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us using the form located at www.fermatix.com/contact-us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about anonymous users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, including date and time.
Our Website does not associate such collected information to individual user identities.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our email list, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Our website uses webforms. These forms ask users to give contact information if they wish to learn more about a product or service. Contact information from the form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be redistributed, sold, or otherwise transferred to another third person or entity.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fermatix's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fermatix about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fermatix, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Messages from Fermatix. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own products or services, opt-out by contacting us using the form located at www.fermatix.com/contact-us. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
If you are in the European Union and European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to access, correct, and supplement the Personal Information we have collected about you. In certain circumstances, you have the right to erasure of your Personal Information, the right to restrict processing of your Personal Information, the right to obtain and transmit your Personal Information to a third party, and the right to object to the way your Personal Information is being used. If your consent is required for the processing of your Personal Information, and you have provided such consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. If you have a data privacy-related request, or questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please contact us using the form located at www.fermatix.com/contact-us. If you are located in the European Union, UK or Switzerland and you have a data privacy or data use concern that you feel has not been fully addressed, you have the right to contact the relevant EU or UK data protection authority or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, as applicable.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we attempt to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This Website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.